scrapoholic

Hoi, welkom op mijn blog. Zoals je ziet ben ik een scrapoholic aan t worden. T liefst verwerk ik foto's op een leuke manier en gebruik daar vanalles bij, maar voornamelijk mijn Cricut en Gypsy. Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt om mijn projecten te bekijken en voel je vrij om een reactie achter te laten.

Hi, welcome to my blog. As you see, i'm becoming a scrapoholic. I like to make my pic's into nice layouts and use lots of other materials but most of all my Cricut and Gypsy. I hope you enjoy my little projects and please feel free to leave a comment.

woensdag 17 februari 2010

Little princess

Scetch 31 SOUS
De opdracht van deze week was de opgegeven Layout met gebruik van rood en/of roze.
Dan denk ik gelijk aan mijn overbuurmeisje. Alles aan haar is roze, zelfs haar fietsje.
Naast roze heeft ze nog een voorliefde: katten.
Iedere keer dat ze me ziet komt ze heel lief vragen of ze alsjeblieft héél even de poezen mag komen aaien. Bij een zo'n aaisessie heb ik deze foto's gemaakt.  Ik kon niet kiezen welke ik zou gebruiken, dus maar een dubbel-layout.
Hieronder nog foto's van de aparte LO's

This week the challenge says scetch with red and/ore pink.
My next door neighbor girl is complete pink, even here little bike.
Besides pink she has an other love: cats. Every time she sees me, she asks me very nicely if she can come over to pet my two cats. One time i made these pix and because i could'nt choose which i should use, i simple made this double LO.
Below 2 pix of the separate LO's


De swirl en de letters zijn gemaakt met "Storybook"
Voor de bloemen van vilt heb ik eerst malletjes gemaakt met "George" en ze daarna met de hand uitgeknipt.

The swirl and alpha's are made with "Storybook"
For the florishes of velt i made molds with "George" and cut them out by hand.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Great job using the sketch. Love your colors .. and what a sweet little neighbor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love that you made this into a 2 page layout...wonderful color choices too! What a cutie patootie..this is beautiful...I'm so happy you are taking part in the sketches...we are so very lucky to have you!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a wonderful layout, the pink really pops out with the black background..Looks amazing!! I too love that you made this into a two pager, which is such a challenge on its own.. You are a very talented scrapper...
    Thank you so much for playing along again at SOUS this week..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. GREAT page! this reminds me of my daughter, she is a tough one and loves bugs and such...but loves her pink! that is even her nickname! Pinkie! so I appreciate this little girls love of pink!
    I too love how all this popped against the black!

    I scrolled down and saw that cow card which is unbelievably darling! oh my goodness how I love that!

    And your LO with you as the star of the show! Well let me tell you that I would have thought that was an old fashion photo if I didn't read othewise! You looked just amazing! What a wonderful experience that must have been! Great job getting the lead! wow!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Sweetie...just wanted you to know I left you a little award on my blog....come and get it when you have time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful layout....love the colors and the photo is priceless!
    hugs
    Brenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen