scrapoholic

Hoi, welkom op mijn blog. Zoals je ziet ben ik een scrapoholic aan t worden. T liefst verwerk ik foto's op een leuke manier en gebruik daar vanalles bij, maar voornamelijk mijn Cricut en Gypsy. Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt om mijn projecten te bekijken en voel je vrij om een reactie achter te laten.

Hi, welcome to my blog. As you see, i'm becoming a scrapoholic. I like to make my pic's into nice layouts and use lots of other materials but most of all my Cricut and Gypsy. I hope you enjoy my little projects and please feel free to leave a comment.

maandag 1 februari 2010

Early birds

Sketch 29th challenge SOUS

De sketch van SOUS gebruikt voor deze Layout.
De vogels op de foto's zijn de eerste die mijn nog niet aangelegde tuin bezoeken. Het is zo leuk te weten dat als straks in t voorjaar de tuin is aangelegd, er nog veel meer zullen komen.

I used the sketch from SOUS for this Layout.
The birds on these pic's are the first who came to visit my totally stripped garden.
It's fun to know that there will be much more birds when i'll have planted all the new plants in spring.

Hier nog een aanblik van alle verhogingen die gemaakt zijn.
Ik heb de cards Stretch your imagination, Home Decor en Greorge en basic shapes gebruikt. De bruine ondergrond van de vogels en de sneeuwvlokkenrand is met de hand uitgeknipt.

Another pic which shows all the height i made.
I used the cards Stretch your imagination, Home Decor en Greorge and basic shapes. The brown layer of the birds and the snowflake border is cut out by hand.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh Monique...what a fabulous job you have done with the sketch...and what a wonderful title for your page. I see that you are a gifted photographer as well as an awesome paper artist....really beautifully done...I love the color scheme and the embellishments are perfect....thanx so much for joining in on the fun this week...You sure have accompished a lot in a few days...so happy to have you as part of our challenge family....we have lots of fun things coming up in the next few weeks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous! Love the snow framing the photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, you were sure fast at getting this blog put together! I am so glad you were able to do so and that you played along with us. This page is just outstanding! I love the paper choices and I think the photos' are really special too. I don't have anything special in my backyard but I do enjoy seeing the birds that visit (and so do the kids). I look forward to seeing more from you! Leah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous layout. Love the colors. So glad that you could join in the fun at Stuck on U Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a stunning layout.. The colors and prints are fabulous!! Great job on using the sketch this week.. Thank you for playing along..
    I would say more, but Sandy pretty much said it all..LOL :O)
    hugs
    Nanné

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow... stunning LO! I love the colors and the way you brought them together! This is beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is sooo beautiful!! I love the "snow" you added for texture....and the colors are sooo pretty!
    hugs
    Brenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen