scrapoholic

Hoi, welkom op mijn blog. Zoals je ziet ben ik een scrapoholic aan t worden. T liefst verwerk ik foto's op een leuke manier en gebruik daar vanalles bij, maar voornamelijk mijn Cricut en Gypsy. Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt om mijn projecten te bekijken en voel je vrij om een reactie achter te laten.

Hi, welcome to my blog. As you see, i'm becoming a scrapoholic. I like to make my pic's into nice layouts and use lots of other materials but most of all my Cricut and Gypsy. I hope you enjoy my little projects and please feel free to leave a comment.

donderdag 31 januari 2013

Hello again

Hi there,

Another year has past and many things changed, again.We grew out of our little house and so our total family: me, my partner, our two cats and our Dog, moved to a lovely something bigger house in another little village. We had to do some painting and redecorating but now, finally, it becomes more and more our home.
It toke a lot of time and energy to rase our beautiful dog Kay, a siberian husky. Now, he is almost 9 month, very playfull and curious to everything new in the neighborhood. In time, when he is fully grown, he and i will go mushing. But we both has to learn a lot till then.
So, i have many new things to blog and make stunning LOs about (LOL).

Lots of love,
Monique
Kay (3 months old)
Kay (8 months old)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten