scrapoholic

Hoi, welkom op mijn blog. Zoals je ziet ben ik een scrapoholic aan t worden. T liefst verwerk ik foto's op een leuke manier en gebruik daar vanalles bij, maar voornamelijk mijn Cricut en Gypsy. Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt om mijn projecten te bekijken en voel je vrij om een reactie achter te laten.

Hi, welcome to my blog. As you see, i'm becoming a scrapoholic. I like to make my pic's into nice layouts and use lots of other materials but most of all my Cricut and Gypsy. I hope you enjoy my little projects and please feel free to leave a comment.

dinsdag 11 oktober 2011

Tree Challenge Sous

Hi there, I'm exited! Finally the wall in my bathroom is nicely decorated. Thanks to you, lady's of Stuck on U! You always put great challenges on the blog and inspire me so much.
This week the challenge was to make something with a tree dye cut.
And that was exactly what my bathroom wall needed. So i took 3 colours of vynil (you can't find so many colours here in Holland as in the USA)The coulors are very bright, you can't see it so well on the picture (bad bathroom light for pictures LOL)
I used Wall decor for the tree and leaves, and Home Accents for the swirls, butterflies and birds.
As i wanted it so big as possible i cut out the tree in 2 pieces and sticked it together in the middle.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Holy cow Monique..that is so cool and I can tell you are in love with your cricut (I am too in love with mine..LOL).. I'm so glad we inspired you to get this put onto your bathroom wall :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey girl! This is AWESOME!
    I have never, ever done vinyl before but oh man did this turn
    out great!
    What a F U N way of updating and adding a bit on interest to
    the bathroom! That's the best idea!

    xoxo Leah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a really, really cool tree! What a great idea to put it on a wall. Love it. Glad you could play with us at SOUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Well, Monique, this is the most awesome and unique use of the Die Cut challenge that I have seen! FABULOUS idea! So glad to have you playing along with us again this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my goodness such a pretty tree!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and playing along with us @ SOUS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is so pretty! Nice job! Thanks for taking the SOUS die cut challenge!

    Rechelle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi!! This is so cool. I have yet to try vinyl, but I see that I must!! Great project - thanks for joining us at SOUS :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh My Goodness what a great inpiration for the tree challenge over at SOUS, You totally went all out with this one! So glad you shared it with us!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful! I love the layered colors. Really adds dimension and depth. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen