scrapoholic

Hoi, welkom op mijn blog. Zoals je ziet ben ik een scrapoholic aan t worden. T liefst verwerk ik foto's op een leuke manier en gebruik daar vanalles bij, maar voornamelijk mijn Cricut en Gypsy. Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt om mijn projecten te bekijken en voel je vrij om een reactie achter te laten.

Hi, welcome to my blog. As you see, i'm becoming a scrapoholic. I like to make my pic's into nice layouts and use lots of other materials but most of all my Cricut and Gypsy. I hope you enjoy my little projects and please feel free to leave a comment.

vrijdag 29 januari 2010

Dit is Guus, een van mijn twee katten, nu bijna 9 maanden oud.
Ze kunnen samen heel wat kattekwaad uithalen maar zijn zo vreselijk lief als ze slapen.
De hartjesrand is gemaakt met Love struck. Omdat deze nog niet in DS zit heb ik de boven en onderlaag 2x moeten snijden en iets moeten aanpassen om ze goed in elkaar te laten vallen. De muizenborder is gemaakt met Animal Kingdom en de letters met Cursive 101 en Storybook. 

This is Guus, one of my two cats, almost 9 monds old.
Thogether they can make a mess but they are so sweet when they are sleeping.
The heartborder is made with Love Struck. I had to cut both upper and lower part two times and adjust a little to make them fit together. The mice border is made with Animal Kingdom and the alpha's with Cursive 101 and Storybook.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhhhh Monique...so happy you linked us to your blog...It's wonderful....We have a designer @ SOUS (Nanne(aka breadies9r on the mb) she lives in Finland and may have some pointers on the traslations...she might be able to save you some work...I know there is a button that can be added that traslates the blog...need to look into that myself....I love love love the card...so beautiful....I am sorry you've been ill and am sending prayers your way....I am a scrap addict and it brings me so much peace...it truly is my therapy....I am so happy you have found that as well....can't wait to see what you come up with for the sketch challenge...cya soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ohhh this is sooo cute!!!! Love the cricut cuts!
    hugs
    Brenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen